March 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
There is no brownie recipe greater than this one. HK has created the ultimate masterpiece. Take them out before the full 18 minutes for some delectably dense delights.
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 bar (3.5 ounces) semisweet baker’s chocolate
1/2 cup semisweet 60% chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Melt butter and chocolate bar together over a low flame.
- Transfer to bowl and stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, continuously stirring.
- Add flour in three parts. Stir to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Lightly mix in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to lined or butter-greased baking tin and bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, or until top is slighlty cracked.
Note: For GLORIFIED FUDGE, take out after 18 minutes. For true brownies (i.e. boring), leave in oven for extra 3 minutes.