April 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
Banana + granola + muffins = banola muffins.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3-4 overripe bananas
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup crunchy granola of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another, larger bowl, mash ripe bananas. Add sugar and mix ‘er up.
- Add melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir thoroughly, and then slowly add dry mixture.
- Add granola. Mix.
- Butter your muffin pan and fill each tin about halfway.
- Place in preheated oven about 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool. Buon appetito!