Scrumptious Sweet Potato Fries
April 5, 2011 § Leave a comment
Have any leftover winter sweet potatoes? Put those ridiculous roots to use with this simply satiating surprise.
1 long sweet potato
1 teaspoon olive oil
cinnamon, to taste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Slice sweet potato length-wise, into four.
- Place on baking sheet (or parchment paper on rack in oven, as I always do)
- Drizzle olive oil and dust with cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes, rotating each piece once at the 20 minute mark.
- At 40 minutes, sprinkle sugar over tops of potatoes and leave in oven for 7 more minutes.
- Allow to cool, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!